Download Stray For PC Full Version Free exclusively On Helpful-tricks
Overview Of Download Stray For PC
Stray is an upcoming puzzle simulation game developed by BlueTwelve Studio and published by Annapurna Interactive. The game is scheduled for release in October 2021 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5, and here we’re going to show you guys how to Download Stray For PC.
Download Stray For PC Gameplay Trailer
BlueTwelve co-founders Koola and Viv began working on Stray, originally known as HK_Project, as they wanted to pursue an independent project after working at Ubisoft. After they shared some footage from the game on Twitter, Annapurna Interactive reached out in April 2016 to publish the project. BlueTwelve Studio was founded in 2016 for the development of the game. Development took place in Montpellier in southern France. Stray was heavily influenced aesthetically by Kowloon Walled City, while the gameplay experience was specifically inspired by the founders’ cats, Murtaugh and Riggs. The game utilises Unreal Engine 4.
Stray System Requirements
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 510
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
- File Size: Unknown
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Or AMD FX-8370
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Ti Or AMD Radeon RX 590 8GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- Windows: Windows 8,8.1 and 10 (64 Bit)
- DirectX: DX 11
- HDD Space: 50 GB
How To Install The Game In 5 Simple Steps
1. Click on the “Download Link” button for a complete installation.
2. Download the “Stray” Installer setup (NOTE: This setup is supported resumable download).
3. Open the Game Installer, Click Next, and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Let it Download Game in the specified directory of your Device.
5. Run the Game and Enjoy Playing Full Version Game.